ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
Founded in 1962, The Manor Montessori School was the first Montessori school established in the State of Maryland. It is also one of the few Montessori schools to have constructed its own facility, in Potomac, which was specifically designed for children working in a Montessori environment. The Manor Montessori School provides a warm and nurturing atmosphere for children between the ages of two and nine.
- Our main campus, located in Potomac (off of Falls Road), offers classes at the Toddler (age 2) level, the Primary (ages 3-6) level and the Elementary (ages 6-9) level.
- Our second campus, located in Rockville (near Tuckerman Lane), offers classes at the Toddler (age 2) level and the Primary (ages 3-6) level.
- Our third campus, located in Bethesda, offers classes at the Toddler (age 2) level and the Primary (ages 3-6) level.
- The Twos program is for the two year old child who need not be potty trained. It is available five days per week from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon or 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., at all three locations. It is a loving and nurturing environment, as it is the child's first school experience.
- The Primary program is for those children who are three years old by September and potty-trained. At the Primary level we offer a half-day program from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., or a full-day program from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., five days per week. The Elementary program is a full-day program from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., five days per week. In addition, we offer extended daycare hours from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. for children ages 3 through 9.
- Limited bus service is available to our Potomac campus.
- The bus route includes sections of Potomac and Bethesda.
- Once we receive your application and registration fee, an interview will be scheduled for both parent and child to meet with our Director, Katherine Damico. Applications may be printed directly from this website and mailed to:
The Manor Montessori School
P.O. Box 60691
Potomac, Maryland 20859-0691