We are delighted by your interest in The Manor Montessori School. As the first Montessori School in Maryland, Manor has a long history of serving the families and children in the area. We hope your questions on the admissions process are answered through the information below, but if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our main office at 301.299.7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule a tour at your desired location online.
- After your tour, submit an application with a $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Once an application is submitted, the office will contact you to schedule an interview with you and your child to meet one-on-one with our Director.
- Directly following the interview, if you are offered acceptance at our school, the Director will ask for a non-refundable $500.00 deposit, which is applied to your tuition.
Process of Re-Registration for Current Families
- In mid-December of the current school year, re-registration letters and applications will be mailed to each current family.
- In mid-January of the current school year, a deadline will be set for current families to send in their re-enrollment contract, which includes:
- New application
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee
- $500.00 non-refundable deposit to hold your child’s space for the next school year, which is applied to your tuition.